Regulatory Exam Preparation Workshops
FAIS Regulatory Exam Preparation Workshops
“Take this essential step to meeting Fit and Proper requirements and you will be able to significantly advance your career.” Nkosana Sibanda, Facilitator, BRC
Who should attend this course?
If you’re employed in the short term insurance industry and you give advice on personal lines and/ or commercial lines business as this course provides you with the FAIS Fit and Proper requirements.
Why do it?
People working in the financial services industry, which includes short-term insurance, are legally required to write Regulatory exams in order to gain Fit and Proper requirements.
What will you learn from this qualification?
- Fit and Proper requirements
- Knowledge and understanding regarding legislation covering FAIS Act, FICA and the Code of Conduct.
Once qualified you can:
- Operate with the Fit and Proper requirements of the financial services sector based on your knowledge of legislation covering the FAIS Act, FICA and the Code of Conduct.
What we offer:
- Regulatory Exam 1 for key individuals
- Regulatory Exam 3 for key individuals, L1, Category 2 and 2A
- Regulatory Exam 5 for representatives